Vocus Upstart offers a 13 week intensive mentoring program and up to $320,000 in seed capital. Tony Grist (Vocus Communications), Matt Macfarlane (Yuuwa Capital) and other high net worth investors are supporting the program financially.
- Your idea needs to incorporate some software and solve a customer problem or satisfy a real need.
- You will need to have a prototype, mockup or beta of your product
- You will need a team which includes a technical co-founder who can further develop your product during the program.
- Your startup, if incorporated, must have been incorporated in the last three years and have revenue of less than $200,000.
- You must be located in Perth and commit to work full-time on your start up throughout the program.