Techstars Adelaide is focused on security and defence, and offers a three-month mentor-driven program with exclusive access to world leading industry partners, such as Boeing, SAAB, Thales, Rheinmetall and Codan.
Techstars Adelaide accepts early stage companies specialising in Internet of Things (IoT), big data, sensors and robotics. upon acceptance, a $100,000 convertible note is automatically offered to all Techstars companies. $20,000 is also offered in exchange for 6% common stock and:
– access to Techstars resources for life
– acceleration in a 90-day Techstars program with intense, hands-on mentorship from Techstars Mentors
– connections to the Techstars Network of over 5,000 founders, alumni and mentors globally
– 400 perks worth over $1M
– office space for three months
– demo Day and other investor connections
– Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry
Techstars Adelaide is Techstar’s first foray in the APAC region, Chris is the Program Manager and was previously the Regional Manager for Techstars Startup Programs for West of the USA and Canada. Chris holds a Masters Degree from the University of San Francisco in Entrepreneurship and Management. The mentors for Techstars Adelaide are currently Atlanta Daniel (General Partner, Signal Ventures Australia) and Michelle Perugini (C-Founder, Presagen).