Launchpad is Australia’s first local multi-site workspace based in Richmond. Its 165 Cremorne Street office (Launchpad 1) has a corporate and professional fit-out.
* 3 meeting rooms with capacity for 3-10 people
* practical Boardroom with projector, whiteboard and conference phone
* 12 private and professional styled offices
* Clusters of open plan desks for collaborative teams
* Shared-access photocopier, large format printer and A4/A3 colour laser printers
* Ground coffee / tea facilities
* Members only access to gym and pool
Membership options range from Virtual ($88 per month for business address), Co-Worker (10 days for $330 per month), Community Space (dedicated desk and storage for $660 per month) to business space for 2-20 members (from $990 per month).