The EduGrowth Early Stage Investment Fund is dedicated towards Australian education technology startups and is aligned with EduGrwoth’s full-time accelerator program. Selected teams at EduGrowth have access to:
– A$50,000 for a minority share of 6%
– Training from leading experts from the startup community, investors and education experts
– Connection to the university, K-12 and tertiary partners for pilot programs and distribution
– Demo day in front of key decision makers, markets and investors
– Collaborative working environment
EduGrowth is a national not-for-profit organisation focused on supporting and promoting the edtech sector. EduGrowth is supported by Navitas, Deakin University, La Trobe University, Monash University, Charles Sturt University and Griffith University.